ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED WOMAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
OFFERING GEOGRAPHIC DIVERSITY,
TECHNICAL INNOVATION, AND PROGRAM
PRIME CONTRACT PAGES
News & Spotlights
USEPA Releases PFAS Action Plan
On February 14, 2019, USEPA released the PFAS Action Plan to outline steps to address environmental and health concerns associated with per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS). PFAS impacts and sites continue to become a key emerging issue across the United States and internationally. The link to the USEPA plan is: https://www.epa.gov/pfas/epas-pfas-action-plan
We Hope to See You in Baltimore!
NGS is looking forward to connecting with colleagues and learning the latest developments in bioremediation and sustainable remediation at the Battelle 2019 Bioremediation Symposium in Baltimore, Maryland. Megan Duley and Lindsay Wallace will be presenting a poster during the Tuesday evening poster session – please stop by to see us!
NewFields Government Services is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business environmental consulting firm with big ideas. Working with government and private sector clients for over 30 years as leading experts in engineering, microbiology, geology, chemistry, coastal, atmospheric, oceanographic, facilitation, statistics, knowledge management, geographic information systems, and decision consequence analysis. We promote sound science and transparent data analyses to achieve sustainable and lasting solutions through the storm.
News and Spotlights: Growth!
NewFields Government Services, LLC (NGS) is proud to announce the recent award of two NOAA Professional and Technical (ProTech) Services contract vehicles. The NOAA ProTech Services is a suite of contracting vehicles that consists of Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) multiple award contracts, multiple award and single award Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs), and other contract types organized into five Domains: Satellite, Fisheries, Oceans, Weather, and Enterprise Operations.
NGS is the prime contractor (IDIQ Contract No. 1305M419DNCNA0021) leading a team of 11 subcontractors for the Oceans Domain. The Oceans Domain addresses any social, economic, or environmental impact to oceans and coastal habitats.
NGS is a team member to EAS (IDIQ Contract No. 1305M418DNFFK0010) on the Fisheries Domain. The Fisheries Domain focuses on the nation’s economy that provides opportunities for commercial, recreational, and subsistence fishing, and sustainable seafood for the nation.
Both contracts will be the source for professional and technical services for all of NOAA and Department of Commerce bureaus for requirements within scope.
- GIS Development (incl. Mobile and Web-based Apps)
- Forensic Chemistry including PFAS and other emerging contaminants
- Technical Facilitation
- Natural Resource Damage Assessment or Restoration Support
- Subsurface and Lithological Modeling
- Energy and Sustainability Assessment
- Marine Services and Habitat Planning
- Dredge Material Characterization
- Mining Services (incl. Design, Life-of-Mine Studies, Predictive Modeling, Reclamation and Closure Planning
- Landfill and Confined Aquatics Disposal Support Services
- Regulatory Support and Negotiation
- Statistical-Geostatistical Analysis
- Background Concentration Determinations
- Decision Analysis and Partnering Support
- Sediment Profile Imaging
- Fisheries Management
- Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS) and Unmanned Surface Vessels (USV) for Data Collection
- Data Mining, Management, & Communication
- RCRA/CERCLA Site Investigations and Program Support under Environmental, Compliance, and Munitions Programs (including PFAS and other emerging contaminants)
- Remedial Design and Implementation (incl. sediments/munitions)
- Dynamic Conceptual Site Model Development – 3D and 4D
- Site Closure and Exit Strategies
- Remedial Alternatives Evaluation
- Remedial Process Optimization
- Contracting & Acquisition Support
- Contract Surveillance
- NEPA Environmental Impact Analysis including EIS, EA, and Categorical Exclusions Preparation
- Utility Capacity Planning OCONUS
- Probabilistic Cost Estimating
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
- Wetlands Design
- Program/Portfolio Assessment & Management
Air Force Civil Engineer Center
- Work with 119 CONUS Air Force Bases
- Ramstein AFB, Germany
- Alaska District
- Albuquerque District
- New England District
- Omaha District
- San Francisco District
- Seattle District
- U.S. Army Engineering and Support Center
- Washington District
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Bureau of Land Management
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
NOAA ProTech – Oceans
Conduct studies, numerical modeling, assessments, analyses, and reporting, which focus on current and future programs in an effort to understand outcomes, define issues, or highlight problems and areas for improvement. Program studies and analyses will involve developing, evaluating, analyzing, and reviewing coastal and oceans programs and policies that develop strategies and contribute to the state-of-the-science assessments of the climate.
USACE Omaha District
Conduct high-level data evaluation and integration using a combination of forensic chemistry, chemometric analysis, remote sensing, and geostatistical methodologies to characterize, assess, and recommend an appropriate application to mitigate on-installation contamination of drinking water by contaminants including PFOS/PFOA above the lifetime health advisory of 70 parts per trillion and/or where PFOS/PFOA contamination impacts groundwater potentially impacting drinking water.
NGS is an economically disadvantaged woman-owned small business. Our three partners are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers and a supportive working environment for our employees. We do this by maintaining a focus on creative thinking, scientific principles, seeking equitable solutions, and valuing our talented people!
Office Location Info:
NewFields Government Services, LLC
608 Mabry Hood Road, Suite 209
Knoxville, TN 37932
Pisgah Forest, NC
NGS is always looking for bright new talent. Our culture is to ensure a happy and challenging workplace, one that is led with integrity. We strive to create a working environment that is both intellectually stimulating and personally satisfying! If you think you may be a good fit to join our Team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.